Article 1 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Name of entrepreneur: Hendrickx Niko / transformation studio niko hendrickx
Business and visiting address: Albert Servaesdreef 43 3920 Lommel Belgium
Telephone number: 0032(0)479679217
Email address: hendrickxniko(at)gmail.com
CBE number: 0877.560.780
("Small business subject to the tax exemption scheme. VAT not applicable.")
VAT number: BE 0877.560.780
Account no: (IBAN) BE64 7506 1547 3852
Article 2 - General
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from the entrepreneur and to any distance contract and orders between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- The agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
Article 3 - The offer
- The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer.
- All images; photos, drawings, etc. and (technical) specifications; information about weights, dimensions, colors, etc. on the website of "transformation studio niko hendrickx" are only approximate, are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or termination of the agreement.
Article 4 - Right of withdrawal with remote purchase
- The consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days after receipt of the product by the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. The consumer will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to evaluate the product. The starting point is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a store.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of the right of withdrawal, he must report this within the cooling-off period by sending an email to hendrickxniko(at)gmail.com. The entrepreneur will immediately send a confirmation of this message.
- After the cancellation, the consumer has another 14 days to return the product.
- Products must be returned with all supplied accessories and as much as possible in the original condition and packaging.
- In case of withdrawal, the consumer bears the costs and risk of returning the product.
- The entrepreneur will reimburse the payment received from the consumer within 14 days after the withdrawal. The entrepreneur pays back the purchase price including the paid shipping costs. Note: the consumer must send a proof of shipment to the entrepreneur if not, the entrepreneur has the right to wait with payment or until the entrepreneur has the product back in ownership.
Article 5 - Purchase and delivery in the workshop
- The right of withdrawal for a remote purchase expires with a purchase and delivery in Niko Hendrickx's studio.
- When purchasing in the studio, a quotation is drawn up and signed. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days.
- The customer may immediately take the artwork with him unless otherwise agreed.
- Payments are always made with the digital options (Bankcontact, Ideal, Paypal or VISA) that are provided on the webshop or by bank transfer.
- Cash payments are not accepted.
Article 6 - The price
- Transformation studio Niko Hendrickx falls under the VAT exemption scheme.
- "Small business subject to the tax exemption scheme. VAT not applicable."
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services are without VAT.
Article 7 - Delivery
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
- The entrepreneur will deliver accepted orders within 30 days at the latest, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. The entrepreneur will report delays in delivery in good time.
- If delivery takes place or can take place only after these 30 days, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement. Upon dissolution, the entrepreneur will refund the payments received from the consumer.
- The risk of damage or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer.
Article 8 - Complaints procedure
- All complaints related to the delivery, quality, quality of the article or any other complaint, will be taken seriously by "transformation studio niko hendrickx".
- The customer must make a complaint known in writing to "transformation studio niko hendrickx" (letter or e-mail).
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within 14 days from the date of receipt.
- All agreements concluded with the Seller are governed by Belgian law. The Belgian courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
- From February 15, 2016 it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform
Article 9 - Copyright
- The customer must fully and unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial property rights that rest on the goods delivered by "transformation studio niko hendrickx".